This months no reserve auction from Kote of Arms is a Battle – worn American Flag AR 15 chambered in 223 wylde. Using a lower receiver manufactured by Anderson with an Aero Precision upper, a 16″ Radial Arms Stainless Steel barrel with a 8:1 twist and MagPul furniture.
The AR 15 is cerakoted in our nation’s colors, and draped with our national flag before having a battle-worn look applied as a top coat. The words “Don’t Tread On Me” can be found cerakoted into the stock of the firearms.
WEIGHT (W/ 30-RD MAG): 7.5-LBS
WEIGHT CARBINE: 6.5-LBS
LENGTH OPEN: 35.5″
LENGTH CLOSED: 32.75″
GunBroker auction link https://www.gunbroker.com/item/783493782
- Please Read Before Bidding
- Please check your local and state laws before bidding. The bidder is responsible for the knowledge of their own states laws and regulations. Failure to do so, may result in a 10% restocking fee in addition to reimbursement of all GunBroker listing fee’s for the auction.
- By placing a bid, you accept that you have reviewed and comprehend the “How to Bid” dialog box and GunBroker Payment & Shipping terms located at the bottom of the auction page.
- Many of the firearms listed on this site are also for sale in our store, therefore we reserve the right to end auctions early.
- The pictures of the item(s) are the actual item(s) up for auction, unless otherwise noted in the auction description.
- Item(s) listed in our auctions are described to the best of our ability. There is no accurate method of measuring round counts in our used firearm auctions.
- No C&R FFL’s please!
- We do not offer layaway for our auctions.